Buy Copelandia Magic Hawaiian Mushroom Grow Kit | panaeolus cyanescens
Hawaiian Copelandia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit. aka Panaeolus Cyanescens, Copelandia Cyanescens Copelandia papilionacea or Psilocybe Cyanescens (fake!)… You name them whatever you want!
You know it must be different if a species has so many names. The official names are Panaeolus Cyanescens and Copelandia Cyanescens. Copelandia is very powerful, compared to psilocybe cubensis, Hawaiian Copelandia is even 4 to 6 times stronger. And gives a vivid and clean visual journey.
More than basic knowledge of mycology and advanced growing experience are required to grow Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms, with this grow kit it’s a little easier, but still challenging.
Directions | Setup | Temperature | FAE & Humidity | Harvest | Dose | Storage | Strain Information | Historical
Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens Grow Kit
How to grow Hawaiian Copelandia? It’s been a quest for years. It’s difficult, but now you can give Panaeolus Cyanescens growth a chance with this easy-to-use grow kit. A few key factors are important:
- Work clean!
- Lots of fresh air: air the kit twice a day
- High humidity: humidify the grow kit once a day
- Do not spray on pins or mushrooms
Warning: Due to cold storage, substrate may have blue and green stains upon arrival. This does not mean your kit is contaminated. Simply send a photo of the kit to support and we can help you determine if it’s something else.
Hawaiian Copelandia Grow Kit Contents
- Mycelium box 1200 ml with Panaeolus Cyanescens, Hawaiian strain
- Topsoil (cover layer) black earth like substance
- Grow bag
We recommend starting the kit as soon as possible. If you don’t want to use it right away. Keep the kit in the refrigerator between 5 and 7 degrees Celsius. Use only a cleaned refrigerator. Start the kit within a week after the rival
Instructions Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens Grow Kit
Clean your work space and wash your hands Use gloves and a face mask if you have them. Work with your arms straight so the kit is an arm’s length away from you. This way you cannot breathe or cough on the kit or into the grow bag.
Start your Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit:
- Take out the contents of the kit. The substrate container, the topsoil container (casing layer), the grow bag (humidity bag) the paper clip
- Spread the black surface soil (cover layer) on the substrate, smooth it evenly over the surface with your fingers.
- Put the kit in the grow bag.
- Mist the layer of black soil until it is very moist but not soaked with water.
- Add fresh air and close the bag with the paper clip.
- Spray the sides of the grow bag daily with 1-2 sprays of water, from a misting bottle. And add fresh air by squeezing the bag and then opening it again, allowing fresh air to get inside.
- 5-17 days after starting your Grow Kit Copelandia, pins will begin to form (small mushrooms, which appear as small dots)
- DO NOT SPRAY the pins or mushrooms directly. But take out the mushroom grow kit from the grow bag, add fresh air, lightly spray the bag to increase humidity. Return the kit to the grow bag and close the bag.
- 5-7 days after pinning, most mushrooms will grow and are ready to pick.
- Prepare the kit for the next flush by spraying the top layer with plenty of water. Spray until an inch or two of water collects at the bottom of the grow kit. You can empty the water from the kit when the new toilet starts to flush.
The configuration or positioning of your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is very important.
- Your growing area must be clean and disinfected.
- Choose a location above the ground, preferably between knee and eye height. Or above a cupboard
- Do NOT grow in your bathroom, toilet or basement. These parts often contain other mold or bacteria.
- Do NOT put the kit in a box, container or other closed environment. The grow kit needs fresh air and airflow. Without air, you will kill the mycelium.
- DO NOT expose the kit to direct sunlight. A bright place in the house is perfect.
The fruiting temperature of Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms is around 24 degrees Celsius, more or less the same as that of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. If you keep your grow kit around this temperature, the kit will flourish. We notice that if the growing temperature of the kit is below 19 degrees, the kit does not preform as well.
- Colonization temperature 26-29°C
- Fruiting temperature 23-26°C
Fresh Air Exchange (FAE)
Mycelium and mushrooms need fresh air to grow. this is why it is important to ventilate the grow bag twice a day. You can add fresh air by doing the following:
- Close your doors and windows to avoid drafts
- Wash your hands or use gloves
- Open the grow bag by removing the clip and unfolding the top.
- Now squeeze the bag and open it to add fresh air.
- Do this 3-4 times and the kit will have enough fresh air for the day
- Fold the top and close it with the clips
- Air the kit in the morning and evening.
After adding fresh air, it’s time to increase the humidity in the grow bag. This can be done by spraying the top soil of the kit and the inside of the grow bag. Make it moist, not wet.
When the first little mushroom forms in the grow kit, take the substrate kit out of the humidity bag and spray only into the bag! Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms do not like to be wet and will stop growing. Never spray on mushrooms.
The ideal time to harvest your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is approximately 24 to 36 hours after the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms have dropped their spores. The caps become a little grayish white. You will also see black spores on the caps. It’s time to pick your mushrooms!
Unlike Psilocybe cubensis, Panaeolus Cyanescens does not have a veil. The caps open and drop their spores.
How to pick mushrooms from the Copelandia mushroom kit?
Gently hit the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms, breaking them at the base. They will detach from the substrate and be ready for use.