BUY BRAZIL MAGIC MUSHROOM SPORE PRINT ONLINE.
Buy Magic Mushroom Spore Print Brazil online. The Brazilian spore print of the Psilocybe cubensis mushroom strain produces very high yields of medium-sized mushrooms. The psilocybe cubensis from Brazil is a real champion when it starts to germinate; it’s fast! Brazilian magic mushrooms are caramel-colored with small caps. The veil that attaches the cap to the stem is thicker than one would expect from any other South American mushroom.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT BRAZIL STRAIN PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS:
- Origin: Brazil.
- Caps: Size 25–35+ mm, brown to dark brown.
- Stem: 40–120 + mm, white (yellow) color Turns blue when touched.
- Spore: dark brown. 1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidium with 4 spores
- Substrate: brown rice flour, PF Tek, rye grain. Also, manure, straw, and Compost
- Comment: rapid colonizer, wide stems on the surface of the substrate, prolific fruit
- Temperature during colonization: 28–30 C
- Temperature during cultivation: 22–26 C
How to keep a mushroom spore print
Mushroom spore prints are made on a sterile sheet, which is stored in a sterile ziplock bag and kept under refrigerated conditions. Store Spore Spore Print in the refrigerator between 2°C and 8°C or 35°F and 46°F. A spore mushroom print can be preserved for years.