BUY Z-STRAIN MAGIC MUSHROOM SPORE PRINT ONLINE
Buy Magic Mushroom Spore Print Z-Strain online. Z-Strain Spore Print is a strain of Psilocybe cubensis with golden brow caps. The fruits of the Z strain are dense, fleshy, and large. The Z strain colonizes its substrate aggressively, grows quickly, and gives you chase after chase. The hats resemble those of the Golden Teacher but are often a little smaller; at maturity, the hats curl up. The Z strain is said to be an isolated mutation of the Golden Teacher strain. Chosen for its good growing characteristics.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT STRAIN Z PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS STRAIN:
- Origin: unknown, possibly the United States.
- Caps: Size 25–35+ mm, brown to dark brown.
- Stem: 40–120 + mm, white (yellow) color Turns blue when touched.
- Spore: dark brown. 1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidium with 4 spores
- Substrate: brown rice flour, PF Tek, rye grain. Also, manure, straw, and Compost
- Comment: Cloud is a strain isolated from the Golden Teacher variety of novelty created by an unknown source.
- Temperature during colonization: 28–30 C
- Temperature during cropping: 22–26 C
How to keep a mushroom spore print
Mushroom spore prints are made on a sterile sheet which is stored in a sterile ziplock bag and kept under refrigerated conditions. Store Spore Spore Print in the refrigerator between 2*C-8*C Celsius or 35*F-46*F Fahrenheit. A Spore mushroom print can be preserved for years.