Magic Mushroom Spores – Colombian Strain
Do you want to grow your own mushrooms? Wanna take your mycology to the next level? Get your own magic mushroom spore culture!
The visual symbolism of Colombian Magic Mushrooms won’t knock you out of your chair, but it will ignite ideas and stick in your head for a while. One of the greatest options for a medium-sized magic mushroom experience are Colombian magic mushroom spores.
Although they are not the fastest-growing mushrooms, this is the ideal choice if you’re searching for a psychedelic experience that won’t overtake your body and spirit. Welcome to your new closest pal. You’ll get a flush of excitement from all the wonders Mother Nature’s wide-eyed wanderlust has in store for us.
Colombian magic mushrooms are always up for an adventure, whether it’s a stroll along the beach or through a strange jungle! They’re also very sociable. Come hang out with them and let them guide you through this wild world as a pair.
How to use magic mushroom spore ampoule?
Spores, mycelium, and magic mushrooms are not difficult to grow, but they are very sensitive to contamination by various types of bacteria. That’s why it is very important to keep everything sterile and make sure you don’t contaminate it.
- Wash your hands (best with antibacterial soap) and wipe the culture ampoule with a clean wet cloth (best just clean and disinfect it with alcohol swab).
- Clean and sterilize your workspace.
- Loosen the cap of culture ampoule (just a little bit, do not open it!). This will prevent the vacuum from forming inside the ampoule when you will withdraw the spore liquid.
- Remove the syringe from its sterile packaging. Make sure the syringe and needle do not get contaminated by any bacteria or debris.
- Insert the needle through the rubber seal of the ampoule and slowly fill the syringe with spore liquid.
- The filled syringe is now ready to be used – you can inoculate the chosen substrate.
- Let the culture grow in the substrate at room temperature, try to make sure there are no big shifts in a day/night temperature. Avoid any direct sunlight.
- In the next few days, the mycelium will be visible and magic mushrooms will start growing later on.
Magic mushroom culture ampoule and syringe.