Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Online
Buy Fresh Mushrooms Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Complete Package Online The Fresh Mushrooms Complete Magic Mushroom Grow Kit contains everything you need to grow your first batch of mushrooms. Growing with FreshMushrooms grow kits are extremely simple. These FreshMushrooms kits require no maintenance thanks to a fully colonized substrate with no fillers. You barely have to do anything to get your first hit of water with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below, and you will be assured of a high mushroom harvest! Choose the variety you like:
- < ;/li >
Growing with FreshMushrooms grow kits is extremely simple. These FreshMushrooms kits require no maintenance thanks to a fully colonized and filler-free substrate. You barely have to do anything to get your first hit of water with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below, and you will be assured of a high mushroom harvest!
- Fast growth: 1 week before first pins
- High yields: up to 4 streams (with excellent conditions)
- High potency: according to the supplier, XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of the FreshMushrooms XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1 FreshMushrooms mushroom grow box contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag: The bag has filters throughout the bag.
- 2 paper clips to close the grow bag.
- Mist Bottle: Misting is necessary for humidity level
- Drinking water: For misting and soaking
- Clean environment: work cleanly to give no chance for other fungi and bacteria (microorganisms) to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you start
- Close all open windows. Wind or drafts can carry microorganisms that could contaminate the Magic Mushroom Growing Kit.
- When you remove the culture dish containing the cake from the cardboard box, place it on a disinfected surface. If this surface is not clean, microorganisms could attach to the grow box and thrive inside the Magic Mushroom Grow Kit, contaminating the grow box.
- Be sure to work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a face mask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Getting Started with Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
1. Take out the magic mushroom growing kit, plastic bag, and paper clip from the box. Remove the lid from the mushroom-growing kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it again later (step 7).
2. Place the mushroom grow kit without a lid into the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the microperforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You don’t have to worry about air circulation.
3. When you see the first little mushrooms (called pins), you can turn the grow bag back upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about a week.
4. Place the mushroom growing kit in a place with sufficient light and a temperature between 18°C and 28°C. Never place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms grow at almost any temperature above 15°C, 23°C is the ideal temperature for optimal harvest. Special heating mats are available to guarantee this temperature and not have to heat the entire room.
5. When the mushrooms are slightly larger, the pins keep the bag a little open all the time so that the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much humidity is not good.
The first mushrooms will be visible after about a week. Your first harvest will be about a week later. Make sure to harvest before the first spores start to fall! Fresh mushroom-growing kits produce their first harvest quite quickly. The first buds are already visible after just one week. Low and high temperatures can slightly delay this growth process. As soon as the buds are visible, stop spraying the inside of the bag. It usually takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are fully grown.
6. These kits can produce multiple harvests of mushrooms. To do this, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures there is enough moisture for the mushrooms to grow.
7. Place the grow kit lid back on the kit. Let the kit sit for 12 hours. Open one corner of the lid and drain excess water. From here, you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
Cultivation with heating mat (to be used only for this kit)
Place the plastic bag containing the grow kit on the heat mat. Turn on the heating mat. After two days, turn off the heat mat and wait for the buds to develop, which usually takes between five and ten days. Then turn the heat mat back on and open the top of the bag a little so the moisture can evaporate.
What to do if the buds have not developed after ten days Take the cake out of the plastic box, put it back in the plastic box on the side, and start again after two days with the heat mat.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to begin the cultivation process immediately. If you decide to start growing later, you can store the magic mushroom grow kit in a soaking bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not let the temperature drop below 18 °C, and do not exceed 29°C. To prevent the temperature from dropping below 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermal mat is a must-have in winter or in colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to “know” that it has reached the surface. Only then will the mushrooms grow. A few hours of fluorescent, artificial, or indirect sunlight per day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid direct sunlight on the grow kit.
If conditions are optimal, you can expect the first little mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10 days. It also depends on the strain. Some Cubensis varieties grow more slowly than others.
Mushrooms grow in groups. This can be a small or large group. It depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms almost never ripen at the same time. You can get more than one rinse from a kit. The first two hunts are the most important. When other puffs occur, they will be smaller than the last one.
When the veil between the cap and the stem is barely torn, the mushrooms are ready and must be harvested. Don’t delay any longer. Use surgical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms thoroughly. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest continue to grow. The cake does not have a vermiculite-like top layer.
This makes harvesting mushrooms considerably simpler than with traditional grow kits. The mushrooms can be easily removed from the cake by grabbing them with your thumb and index finger. The mushrooms gave up almost instantly. Once the majority of the larger mushrooms have been picked, collect the smaller ones and pins as well.
Mushrooms growing on the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and a minimal barrier to penetration. As the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms can also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be allowed. Some growers cover the sides of the grow box with foil to keep the sides dark, but this method is not always effective.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be harvested immediately before dipping the kit.
Clean hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Shake the plastic container until the cake falls through your fingers. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to tear the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. Once all the mushrooms have been picked, you can return the cake to its original plastic container and continue the soaking procedure.
When no mushrooms grow in a grow kit after the second harvest for at least three weeks or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, gray, or yellow, the grow kit can be thrown away. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow from the Psilocybe cubensis magic mushroom grow kit, and the grow kit should be thrown away in the trash outside.
When you pick mushrooms too late, they drop their spores. The cake and mushrooms will turn black or purple (some other Cubensis varieties are red or brown) from the spores. This isn’t really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When the fungi release their spores, these also begin to degrade, and the active ingredients break down. The mushrooms will lose some of their potency.