Magic Mushroom Spores – Hawaiian (Copelandia Cyanescens) Strain
Do you want to grow your own mushrooms? Wanna take your mycology to the next level? Get your own magic mushroom spore culture!
For individuals who want to lose themselves in their thoughts, Hawaiian Magic Mushrooms are a very strong and potent variety of the mushroom. We are conversing, utterly disoriented!
Because Hawaiian mushrooms are psychoactive, they have the power to change your sense of reality. Envision whirling about on a chair until you pass through the middle of an enormous building that appears to be swarming with diamond bugs. Those who venture out to explore this spore world encounter these things! Therefore, psychedelics are undoubtedly too strong for you if they give you the creeps or make you feel unsettled.
This substrain of Hawaiian Copelandia Cyanescens is not for the timid. It also has one of the lowest rates of mushroom growth success. Growers with a strong sense of ambition might discover that cultivating these enticing mushrooms is well worth the time, money, and effort—if nothing else, just to be able to say they did!
How to use magic mushroom spore ampoule?
Spores, mycelium, and magic mushrooms are not difficult to grow, but they are very sensitive to contamination by various types of bacteria. That’s why it is very important to keep everything sterile and make sure you don’t contaminate it.
- Wash your hands (best with antibacterial soap) and wipe the culture ampoule with a clean wet cloth (best just clean and disinfect it with alcohol swab).
- Clean and sterilize your workspace.
- Loosen the cap of culture ampoule (just a little bit, do not open it!). This will prevent the vacuum from forming inside the ampoule when you will withdraw the spore liquid.
- Remove the syringe from its sterile packaging. Make sure the syringe and needle do not get contaminated by any bacteria or debris.
- Insert the needle through the rubber seal of the ampoule and slowly fill the syringe with spore liquid.
- The filled syringe is now ready to be used – you can inoculate the chosen substrate.
- Let the culture grow in the substrate at room temperature, try to make sure there are no big shifts in a day/night temperature. Avoid any direct sunlight.
- In the next few days, the mycelium will be visible and magic mushrooms will start growing later on.
Magic mushroom culture ampoule and syringe.