Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4Life online.
Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4life online. Lion’s Mane, Hericium erinaceus, is a beautiful, non-psychoactive mushroom that has been used for centuries as a health and brain booster and simply as a food. The mushrooms resemble a lion’s mane, hence the name. Mushroom4Life powder contains high-quality organic lion’s mane.
60 grams of Lion’s Mane Capsules Hericium erinaceus, and 1 gram spoon
- 85% = full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic brown rice under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients.
- 15% = pure fruiting body to provide a higher level of bioavailable beta-glucans and more specific nutrients.
- Organic lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass, organic lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body, *vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) *Non-organic
- This product is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 gram provides:
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass: 850 mg, full-spectrum biomass containing mycelium and young fruiting bodies
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus): 150 mg, Pure Fruiting
What is lion’s mane?
Lion’s Mane, also known as Yamabushitake, has been used since ancient Chinese times. As a natural nootropic, its appeal as a smart medicine is increasing. It is scientifically known as Hericium erinaceus. Lion’s mane is native to Asia, North America, and Europe.
The Lion’s Mane factory has been around for generations. It was historically given as a general restorative and was first used as a tonic and health remedy. However, ancient doctors were aware of the effects of lion’s mane on the brain and used the mushroom to treat what are now called neurodegenerative diseases.
How to use Lion’s Mane
Adults take 1 scoop, 1 to 4 times daily, with or without food.
Lion’s Mane Microdosing
Some people include Lion’s Mane in their microdosing regimen. By adding lion’s mane (50–200 mg) to a small dose of magic mushrooms (0.5 mg) and niacin, vitamin B3 can enhance the effects (10–1200 mg). This microdosing technique is known as the Stamets Stack. In a speech, the famous mycologist Paul Stamets discussed microdosing. This is called a stacking formula for epigenetic neurogenesis. Using this stack five times in a row, followed by two days off (Staments 2017)
Martin Powell, famous researcher and author, launched Mushrooms4life as part of his goal to increase the availability of inexpensive organic mushroom supplements and high quality.
Mushrooms4life uses only the best-quality raw materials, which are meticulously chosen to deliver the maximum activity of each mushroom. They never use fillers, additives, artificial ingredients, or chemicals in their products, and they source all of their mushrooms directly from expert growers who have been thoroughly vetted, so you can rest assured that you are receiving a supplement of the highest quality with the most beneficial properties.
Do not exceed the suggested daily dose. This product is not intended to replace a diversified and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Before using this product, if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant, consult your health care provider. Place it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of infants and toddlers.