Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kits by Mondo® Online
Buy Mondo® magic mushroom grow kits online Mushroom Grow Kits magic mushrooms for sale Canada USA. Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kits (we used to call them standard grow kits) are truly a game changer! Growing magic mushrooms the classic way!
Why choose Mondo® magic mushroom kits?
- The real mushroom growing experience
- Unique varieties of Psilocybe cubensis!
- Several puffs of magic mushrooms
- Larger fruiting bodies
The Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is as simple as it gets. Just soak and grow. ! Within 2-3 weeks you will have your first harvest of mushrooms at home. The mycelium in mushroom grow kits is 100% grown and ready to grow. No need to add spores!
The Mondo® Mushroom Kit contains everything you need to start growing:
- 1 box of substrate containing 100% active mycelium and a top layer of vermiculite
- 1x mushroom growing bag with filter, to create a microclimate
- 2x paper clips, to close the grow bag
Mondo® magic mushroom grow kits do not have labels or branding.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Golden Teacher XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is unlike any other kit you may have tried in the past. These variations are mostly “under the hood” and are not easily apparent. As with previous and earlier simple mushroom grow kits, no additional spores are required. Mycelium formed inside the substrate (the cake) of the culture dish throughout the laboratory procedure.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to begin the cultivation process immediately. If you decide to start growing later, you can store the grow kit in the refrigerator (between 2°C and 8°C) for 2 weeks after the production date. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic bag and seal it tightly.
- 1 grow box – It contains a substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1 Large Grow Bag – Bag features micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paper clips – To close the grow bag.
- Mist Bottle – Misting is necessary for humidity level
- Drinking water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work cleanly to leave no chance for other fungi and bacteria (micro-organisms) to become contaminated.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Facial mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Surface disinfectant
- Soak bag
- Thermal mat (when the ambient temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you start
- Close all open windows. Wind or drafts can carry micro-organisms which can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit.
- When you take the culture box with the cake out of the cardboard box, place it on a disinfected surface. If this surface is not clean, microorganisms can attach to the grow box and flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit, and contaminate the grow box.< /li>
- Be sure to work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a face mask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Start the process
- Fill the box with cool, drinking water. Close the culture box tightly and leave to soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour out the excess water from the culture box.
- Place the grow box in the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Return the ziplock bag with the lid to the cardboard box.
- Fold the open end of the large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paper clip on the fold so that the bag remains closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit inside the cardboard box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not let the temperature drop below 18°C and do not exceed 29°C. To prevent the temperature from dropping below 18°C, you can use a thermal mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermal mat is a must-have in winter or in colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grow kit Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL only needs light for the mycelium to grow “understands” that he has reached the surface. Only then will the mushrooms grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight per day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid direct sunlight on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process, you start with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paper clip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray once against each side of the bag. So you spray once a day, four sprays. Misting also expels fresh oxygen inside the bag. Just after misting, close the bag with the paper clip.
If conditions are optimal, you can expect the first little mushrooms (pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. It also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow more slowly than others.
Mushrooms grow in groups. This can be a small or large group. It depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one rinse from a kit. The first two puffs are the most important. When more hot flashes come, they will be smaller than the last one.
When the veil between the cap and the stem is barely torn, the mushrooms are ready and must be harvested. Don’t delay any longer. Use surgical gloves or clean your hands, wrists and arms thoroughly. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest continue to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the base of the mushroom with your thumb and index finger.
Slowly turn your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases its grip. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This could potentially damage the mycelium and destroy it. Once the majority of the larger mushrooms have been picked, collect the smaller ones and pins as well.
Mushrooms growing on the sides
Mushrooms grow where light reaches and where there is little resistance to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, mushrooms can grow there as well. This is difficult to counter and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before soaking the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Shake the plastic box so that the cake falls onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface. You now have that free hand to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. When all the mushrooms are picked, you can put the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue the soaking process.
Once all the mushrooms have been harvested, you prepare the next flushing kit. Using sterilized hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the huge grow bag. Fill the container with fresh drinking water. Remove the lid from the plastic bag and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box in a soaking bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. It must be stored in the refrigerator (between 2°C and 8°C) for 12 hours. This is called the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb the water, preparing it for the next flush.
While soaking, the grow bag with micron filter can be hung upside down to dry. Make sure it is hung upside down so no microorganisms can enter the bag. After each rinse, many growers like to use new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag containing the culture dish from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3-7 as before when you started the process for the first time. A few days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes from a Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit. If you are experienced in growing, you may get more flushes with a kit.
When there are no more mushrooms in a grow kit after the second rinse for at least three weeks, or when the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit turns green, red, gray or yellow; the grow kit can be thrown away. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow with the Mondo® ‘Golden Teacher’ XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the trash outside.
When you pick mushrooms too late, they will drop their spores. The cake and mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) from the spores. This isn’t really a problem; It doesn’t look very pretty. When the mushrooms release their spores, they also begin to degrade and the active ingredients break down. The mushrooms will lose some of their potency.