Magic Mushroom Spores – Mazatapec Strain
Do you want to grow your own mushrooms? Wanna take your mycology to the next level? Get your own magic mushroom spore culture!
Everybody wants more from life, and occasionally the humdrum daily grind grows monotonous. To liven things up a bit, we need a little magic mushroom. If you’re looking for the maximum visual psychedelic experience without experiencing any of the disorientation that comes with using other hallucinogens, Mazatapec is an excellent option (less possibility of getting lost in time and space). Thus, why do you delay? Now it’s your time to be in awe!
How to use magic mushroom spore ampoule?
Spores, mycelium, and magic mushrooms are not difficult to grow, but they are very sensitive to contamination by various types of bacteria. That’s why it is very important to keep everything sterile and make sure you don’t contaminate it.
- Wash your hands (best with antibacterial soap) and wipe the culture ampoule with a clean wet cloth (best just clean and disinfect it with alcohol swab).
- Clean and sterilize your workspace.
- Loosen the cap of culture ampoule (just a little bit, do not open it!). This will prevent the vacuum from forming inside the ampoule when you will withdraw the spore liquid.
- Remove the syringe from its sterile packaging. Make sure the syringe and needle do not get contaminated by any bacteria or debris.
- Insert the needle through the rubber seal of the ampoule and slowly fill the syringe with spore liquid.
- The filled syringe is now ready to be used – you can inoculate the chosen substrate.
- Let the culture grow in the substrate at room temperature, try to make sure there are no big shifts in a day/night temperature. Avoid any direct sunlight.
- In the next few days, the mycelium will be visible and magic mushrooms will start growing later on.
Magic mushroom culture ampoule and syringe.