BUY PENSACOLA PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS SPORE PRINT ONLINE
Buy Pensacola psilocybe cubensis spore print online. Pensacola psilocybe cubensis spores originate from Florida, United States. With Pensacola, you have an easy and fast-growing mushroom. A good colonizer will give you beautiful, dense fruits. Pensacola is a great strain for beginners.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PENSACOLA PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS STRAIN:
- Origin: Florida, United States
- Cap: 20–50 mm, Caramel when ripe,
- Stem: 40–120 mm, medium size, blue-green to the touch
- Spores: dark purple-brown, 11.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia with 4 spores
- Substrate: PF Tek and BRF, rye grain, straw and manure
MUSHROOM SPORE IMPRINT
Mushroom spore prints are formed on a sterile sheet, which is then placed in a sterile ziplock bag and refrigerated. A small spore scrape can be removed from a spore print. With this swab, an agar or liquid culture test is performed to determine the condition of the spores. As an imprint, only spores that germinate are emitted.
Store: One mushroom spore print refrigerated between 2°C and 8°C (35°F to 46°F). A spore print can be stored for years.