Buy Psilocybe Azurescens Magic Mushroom Kit | Outdoor culture online.
Buy Psilocybe Azurescens Magic Mushroom Kit | Outdoor Culture online. Buy a magic mushrooms online kit from Psilocybe Azurescens. You can use the spawn bag included with the Azurescens kit to grow your own Azurescens mushrooms. It is easy to use and can inoculate 5–10 liters of wood chips to create a mushroom bed in your garden. Psilocybe azurescens is approximately five to six times more potent than Psilocybe cubensis.
February and March are the optimal planting months for an outdoor plot of Azurescens. Therefore, the mycelium will have enough time to colonize the wood, and you will harvest the Azurescens mushrooms in the fall. However, success cannot be guaranteed.
There are too many factors that could impact the success of the crop. There are no refunds or replacements for Psilocybe Azurens spawn. Buy a Psilocybe Azurescens magic mushroom kit online.
Contents of the Psilocybe Azurescens mushroom kit
- 280ml Psilocybe Azurescens Mushroom Spawn
Growing Information: Azurescens Outdoor Growkit
- Destination: exterior
- Substrate: wood chips
- Strength: Very strong
- Cultivation level: medium – hard
- Settling temperature: 16-24ºC
- Fruiting temperature: approximately 7ºC
- Harvest period: October-January
Azurescens grows in colder, wetter climates. Mushrooms usually appear in the fall and winter. You will need a place in the garden that will not be disturbed for a long time. Because setting up Azurescens takes a lot of time. From spawning to harvest, it can take months. Buy the Psilocybe Azurescens magic mushroom kit online.
This kit is used for outdoor growing and could be contaminated with other fungi. Make sure to only harvest the Psilocybe Azurescens mushroom from the patch and remove all others.
When to start growing Azurescens?
- You can start the Azurescens kit at any time of the year, between March and October. To make it easier for you, here is a calendar where you can see when to start preparing for the same year.
- The Azurescens mycelium will need time to colonize and prepare to fruit the mushrooms. This process takes months. If you start early in the year, you could have your first mushroom harvest around October.
If you start in September, the first mushroom will grow the following year.
Timeline for growing Azurescens mushrooms outdoors:
- January, February: Craft or buy spawn
- February, March: Transfer of colonized spawn to sterilized wood chips.
- March, April, and May: Transfer colonized wood chips to outdoor wood chip beds.
- September, October, November, and December: Fruiting of mushrooms and harvest
How to grow psilocybe Azurescens mushrooms?
Materials you need:
- Garden or balcony
- 5–10 liters of wood chips, 6 mm If it is too thick, it takes a long time to colonize
- Cardboard box, Size: 30 x 30 x 15 cm.
- Plastic bag
- 1 to 2 liter container, form mixing spawn and wood chips
- Patience: Yes, again, you will have to wait.
Azurescens Grow Kit Instructions
Growing Azurescens mushrooms seems difficult, but if you follow the following steps carefully, you are one step closer to growing them in your garden or balcony.
Step 1: Prepare the substrate
- Take a large container and add the wood chips
- Boil enough water to soak the wood chips
- Immerse the wood chips with clean tap water
- Leave to soak for 12 hours
Step 2: Prepare the Azurescens Spawn
Wash your hands first.
- Take the container with the spawn (Azurescens mycelium) and open the lid
- Use a ziplock bag or clean bowl and add the spawn. Alternatively, you can leave the spawn in the container and break it in there.
- Gently break the mycelium into small pieces, or squeeze the bag to break up the mycelium.
You can now inoculate the wood shavings with the Azurescens spawn pieces.
Step 3: Inoculate the wood chips
- Get your jar of sterilized wood chips
- Add the spawn to the wood chips
- Mix the white with the wood shavings, using your hands or a fork.
Make sure to evenly distribute the mycelium pieces over the wood chips. The mycelium will start growing again and cover the wood chips (colonize) much more quickly if there are pieces of mycelium all around the substrate.
Step 4: Colonization of wood chips
- Cover the wood chips with a damp piece of cardboard and place the lid on top. Don’t close the lid; just leave it on top. The substrate must be covered, but the mycelium must be able to breathe and grow. No air, no growth.
- Allow the container to colonize for 4-5 weeks until it is completely colonized by Azure’s mycelium.
- When all the wood chips are white from the mycelium, you are ready for the next step.
Keep the container in a clean, dust-free, draft-free place in your home.
Step 5: Prepare the extra wood chips
- Collect the rest of the wood chips and pour it into a large container.
- Boil enough water to submerge the wood chips
- Immerse the wood chips in water. Alternatively, you can boil the wood chips with the water in a large saucepan on the stove and simmer for 30–40 minutes.
- Let the wood chips soak in water and cool overnight (12 hours)
- Drain all the water from the wood chips. Wood chips should be damp and not wet
Step 6: Make the Mycelium Bed in a Box (and an Alternative)
You will need the cardboard box, colonized wood chips, and wet wood chips from step 6 (the previous step). Make sure the cardboard box is closed at the bottom; a little extra tape can help.
- Wash your hands.
- Add both batches of wood chips to the cardboard box and mix them gently, but very well, together.
The colonized wood chips should be mixed evenly with the wet wood chips. You are now ready to plant your Azurescens mycelium outdoors!
Step 7: Bury the Azurescens mycelium outside
You will need a shovel, a cardboard box containing mycelium, more soil or wood chips, leaves, and branches. Choose a plot of land in the shade and out of direct sunlight. And this can remain intact for an extended period of time. This is where you will build your Azurescens mycelium bed.
- Dig a hole suitable for the box
- Make sure the box stays open and bury the cardboard box
- Add 1 cm of moist topsoil to your bed of Azurescens mycelium
- You can add some grass seeds to the ground to make a nice garden. You can also cover it with wood chips, leaves, moss or branches
Now you wait while the mycelium spreads underground, forming its network even further. You both wait until fall to have the ideal temperatures to fruit and harvest.
Taking care of your Azurescens outdoor patch
A well-made Azurescens will last you year after year. But it will have to be taken care of.
The secret to a perennial Azurescens mushroom patch is humidity. It is essential to keep your Azurescens patch moist during hot summer days and prolonged dry periods. Look and feel the soil, then insert your finger 3–4 cm below the surface to see if it is still wet. Not wet? Add water to your Azurescens patch!
Mycelium consumes wood chips and other organic matter in the soil. It should have sufficient nutrition to survive for years. After two years of growth, it is good to add wood chips, leaves, and branches to soils that lack organic matter due to their clay or sandy composition. Introduce new wood chips in the spring. This allows enough time for the Azurescens mycelium to infiltrate the substrate and produce mushrooms in the fall.
Do not use fertilizer or pest control.
Protect your Azurescens patch against frost and snow. Add an extra layer of wood chips to the mycelium bed or cover it with branches. This protects the mycelium from freezing and adds additional nutrients.
Important Warning: Over time, it may be contaminated with other species of fungi. Only harvest Azurescens mushrooms and remove all others. You are not sure of the identity of the mushroom; do not use it!
From September to December (the first frost), Azurescens mushrooms can be expected to grow in your garden. When the temperature is below 10 degrees Celsius and the weather is sufficiently humid, the fungi emerge. Depending on weather conditions, it is possible to experience 1 to 3 flushes. Now is the time to harvest and pick Azurescens mushrooms.
When do you harvest Azurescens mushrooms?
Similar to Cubensis, Azurescens mushrooms are harvested after reaching maturity. This is when the veil of the mushroom cracks. However, the circumstances for outdoor growing are not optimal, and it is impossible to predict when this will happen. Therefore, it is ideal to harvest Azurescens mushrooms when they “look ripe”. Each Azurescens with an open cap is ready to harvest. Is the ceiling a little or almost open? Select them!
How do you harvest Azurescens mushrooms?
Azurescens mushrooms are easy to harvest. Pick them one by one or a whole bunch of mushrooms at a time. Grasp the mushroom at its base, as close to the ground as possible. Gently twist, and the mushroom is released from the mycelium. Check your patch daily for new fungi
Visit the responsible use page for more information on mushroom do’s and don’ts. This kit is intended for small-scale domestic use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use only for spore breeding and research.
Psilocybe azurescens is 5 to 6 times more powerful than Psilocybe cubensis.
|Grow kit type||Variable|
|Optimal growing temperature||No|
|Give in (to)||No|
|Water spray kit||No|