Yocan Vane Dry Herb Vaporizer
A new addition to Yocan’s dry herb vape line-up The Yocan Vane uses a hybrid of convection and conduction, but from our tests, it’s mainly a convection vape. Featuring 1100mAh battery enough to keep you puffing clouds the whole day.
Precise temperature controls range from 200F to 480F degrees, or 93C to 250C degrees Celsius. You can select any temperature within 1-degree increments. Not many budget vaporizers have this kind of functionality.
Keep in mind that this device is small and portable! This device stands 3.1″ tall (with mouthpiece) and only 1.1″ wide, making it super small and discreet, perfect for on-the-go use.
- 1100mAh Battery Capacity
- USB-C Charging
- 200F-480F Precision Temperature Control
- Magnetic Mouthpiece
- Ceramic Heating Chamber
- Smart Vibration Notification
- 30-Second Heat-Up Time
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Digital OLED Display
- Convection Heating
Yocan Vane Manual
Powering the Yocan Vane Vaporizer
- Fully charge the Yocan Vane Vaporizer before use.
- After fully charging your Yocan Vane, click the power button five times to turn on the vaporizer. The button is located at the upper part of the OLED screen, facing outwards.
How to Load the Yocan Vane Vaporizer
- Prepare your desired materials. Use an herb grinder to grind them into finer pieces for best results.
- Lift the magnetic mouthpiece away from the battery to reveal the ceramic chamber.
- Carefully load the ground herbs into the ceramic chamber.
- Place the mouthpiece back on the battery.
How to Vape the Yocan Vane Vaporizer
- After the vaporizer is fully charged and loaded, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the Yocan Vane and prepare to inhale.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan Vane, and once the Yocan Vane creates vapors, pull and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process after the herbs are fully vaporized, or you may stop after a full cycle.
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan Vane Vaporizer
The Yocan Vane Vaporizer is easy to clean and maintain. Assembling and disassembling the parts of the vaporizer is also easy. To do this follow the steps below:
- Disassemble your vaporizer and use a dry paper towel to wipe off any dirt and residue on the battery.
- Follow the charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging your Yocan Vane.